Nitro PDF Reader is a handy PDF editor that covers all the basic tasks most people perform on a daily basis with PDF documents.
With Nitro PDF Reader you can not only read PDF files on your computer, but also edit them in several ways: you can annotate PDF documents, insert notes, and highlight, cross-out or underline certain text. Plus Nitro PDF Reader also lets you extract all images in a PDF or save all the text inside the PDF in plain text, removing all the formatting and making it easier to edit.
Another great feature in Nitro PDF Reader is a virtual printer, with which you can convert any document to PDF – as long as the application you use to open it has printing capabilities. All you need to do is choose the Print option and select the Nitro PDF printer.
Nitro PDF Reader features a nicely designed interface that makes the program a pleasure to use. Plus the program seems to have solved the unstability issues that affected earlier versions, so there's really no reason why you shouldn't give it a try!
Nitro PDF Reader is a full featured PDF reader with annotation tools, image and text extractors and a special tool to convert documents to PDF.
- QuickSign is now easier thanks to intuitive guidance on creating a QuickSign profile
- PDF version can be selected when documents must adhere to specific standards (PDF 1.4, 1.5,
- 1.6, 1.7)
- Crash reporter can submit PDF files for out testing and engineering teams to quickly identify the
- cause of a crash
- Improved installer has been optimized and completes the installation in two less stages
- Windows Vista/7 file browser is used as the native file explorer for locating and opening files
- Resolved Issues
- Comments Print settings do not convert the Comment Size values when the unit type is
- changed in the Units and Grid preferences
- Printing Outlook calendar creates PDF file with incorrect colors for days marked as ‘busy’ or
- Unicode characters are not displayed correctly in Nitro’s document tabs
- PowerPoint Links within text boxes—and grouped with other elements—are ignored when
- ‘Convert Links’ is enabled
- Mouse-over comments display in top-left corner regardless of mouse pointer location
- Several document-specific bugs have been fixed in this release